Hi everyone! THANK YOU so much for following me while I was in ‘juice detoxification mode’ =) Patience is a virtue… and rightfully so, because I have SO much to tell you!
While on my detox I was doing a lot of planning and some food research (which was extremely difficult when you’re only holding a cup of juice in your hand for breakfast, lunch and dinner… the ‘don’t go to the grocery store hungry’ rule applies to ‘don’t surf the internet for food events while hungry’)… so here’s what you can look forward to reading about this month on LML:
- Fashion Night Out in Milan
- Formula 1 Events in Monza, Italy: Visiting the Pit Lane, Autodromo & the Jamiroquai Concert
- Last years experience in Chiavenna, Italy during Sagra di Crotti
- Food Challenge in Rimini, Italy
- Day Trip in Bologna, Italy
- Private Visit to the University of Gastronomic Sciences in Pollenzo, Italy
- Hopefully a visit to the Original EATALY in Torino, Italy
- Annual “Cheese” Event in Bra, Italy
- Milan’s First Foodspotting Event Hosted by Yours Truly
- 5 Days in Paris: I’ve already scheduled a cooking class to learn how to make/bake macarons as well as a Food Tour of France! Can’t wait to soak in the Parisian lifestyle while munching on a baguette!
Let the adventures begin! Follow me while I bounce around Italy and Paris! Expect food, fun and lots and lots of “fotos”!
FEEDBACK WELCOMED! Please let me know if you have any local tips or favorite restaurants/sights for Milan, Monza, Torino (and its surrounding towns), and Paris! Thanks in advance!