Wow, September flew by… and I hope you enjoyed all of the posts! It was a fun-filled month, with special events like Formula 1 in Monza, the Food War in Rimini and the Bi-Annual Cheese Festival in Bra!
This month I’m staying in Italy and these are some of the things you can look forward to:
- Terme Retreat in Montegrotto (Padova, Italy)
- Day Trip to Venice (Venice, Italy)
- COlunching Brunch at Trattoria 18-28 (Porta Romana: Milan, Italy)
- UPDATE: Eating Italy Food Tour (Rome, Italy)
- Florence for a few days… might be day-tripping to Lucca, Sienna, Viareggio, Chianti, Fiesole… (Tuscany, Italy)
- UPDATE: Cinque Terre
- Possibly a How-To Video for my favorite Pumpkin Sauce!
And somewhere in between, I’m going to make a special announcement…
PS: I don’t really like this picture of me, but it’s my “thinking face” and it’s almost jacket season so I figured it was appropriate LOL. And posts without pictures are sad.