So going back to last night, I was walking through the La Taste store, and spotted these beautiful bottles with vintage labels (kinda hard to miss). Intrigued by the design as well as the content, I found out that Paoletti is a family-owned Italian Soft Drink company, who’ve been producing their tonics for over 85 years. When I asked La Taste for a soda recommendation, they pointed to the “cedrata” which is a combination of cedro (citrus), water, sugar and seltzer.
- Refreshingly delicious!
- Citrus flavor wasn’t overpowering at all.
- A friend said, “it tastes like Mountain Dew” without the added sugar… so there you have it!
Want to Make Your Own Cedrata?
- 1 Small Bottle of Schweppes Ginger Ale
- 1 Tablespoon of Cedro (Citrus)
- Ice cubes
- Blend together!
- Enjoy your Cedrata, I did!