On the second day of my tour (after I recovered from death), I was scheduled to visit the floating village.
I thought I would see/learn:
- how the people fish for food
- life on a boat/floating house
- a large family of eight or ten in a small hut on top of the water
- people commuting by motorboat
- little children who should’ve been in the schools provided at the floating village, half-naked babies hoping for snacks/coins
- a lifestyle that I didn’t think existed
To be honest I really didn’t know what to expect since this was the first village I’ve ever seen on water… and if you take a look at the video below, it can give you an idea of how my day went… amazing to see what life is like on the other side of the pond.