An ideal day in Luang Prabang:
- Waking up in my bungalow at Khoun & Khone’s and ordering a Laotion breakfast (a bowl of noodles, a baguette, or something to that effect)
- Then I’d head over to to teach English at Big Brother Mouse
- Relax at Utopia for lunch
- Bike tour around the town to visit temples
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Order a Laotion BBQ dinner with friends and walk the Night Market for trinkets, toys and late night goodies…
OVERALL: I absolutely LOVED Laos. If you decide to travel by boat along the Mekong Delta, you’ll find that the views are scenic, the weather’s crisp and there’s an overwhelming sense of calm. It’s yogi heaven.
PS: Don’t forget to donate to Big Brother Mouse to help Laotion children with their literacy!
PPS: If you have an ample amount of time, hire a tuk-tuk and visit the waterfalls for the day…