For the past month, every lululemon store in the tri-state area has been preparing for #yogabowl… aka the lululemon warehouse sale… and I was invited to shop at the event before it opened to the public!
Read this post to find out more info on YogaBowl 2013:
- WAREHOUSE LAYOUT @ NASSAU COLISEUM
- LULULEMON PERKS & RESTRICTIONS
- PRODUCT SNEAK PEEKS!
- BEST PRACTICES!
- TIMES/DATES OF SALE
- TRANSPORTATION INFO TO LONG ISLAND, NY
YES. While the boys are throwing around a pigskin on the field, lululemon encourages you to create strategies for luon and luxtreme (technical workout fabrics) at the warehouse! #
superYOGABOWL #FUN #3DAYS
LULULEMON WAREHOUSE LAYOUT:
The warehouse team has done a phenomenal job organizing all of the product that was shipped from stores in the area. Everything is sectioned and organized by size & category (in order of layout appearance):
- Entrance By Flagpoles (tweet @lululemonWHUS for line time estimates)
- Bag & Coat Drop-Off (Optional)
- Ivviva (product for little girls)!
(the line to get in by the warehouse doors)
- Entertainment: Ambassadors and instructors from the area were invited to demo during the event (personally, I was on a mission to go through the product and missed the showcases)
- DJ & MC! Music is played throughout the event as well as an MC to liven up the party!
- Freebies: Vinyasa scarves were randomly shot into the air with t-shirt cannons
- Item Limit: 20 lululemon Items & 20 ivivva Items (however this is subject to change in your favor)! Try everything, then choose strategically!
PRODUCT SNEAK PEEK:
“LIKE” my facebook page, Little Miss Local // curiosity Meets Craving for more exclusive pics!
- Approx 4 long rows of Mens (WIN: Great Selection- lots of SeaWheeze, hoodies, shorts, pants & tanks)!
- 4 Long Tables of Accessories (WIN: Great Value- best buys of the entire sale)!
- An ivviva section for little girls (WIN: Great Selection- if you have someone 4-13 to shop for)!
- And then rest… it’s WOMENS! (WIN: Organized by size and constantly restocked by educators (stadium left: tops, stadium right: bottoms)!
- Only bring a credit card (no cash, no gift cards and no additional discounts); avoid carrying a heavy coat/purse!
- Know your sizes and whoever you’re shopping for- you wont want to waste time in the fitting rooms!
- Be Sample-Sale Minded: Think you might like it? Take it, and think about whether you want to keep it once you’re done shopping!
- Eat a hearty meal before you enter the event! No food is allowed in the stadium but there was an empanada truck outside :)
- All of the product in the warehouse is marked with a designated sticker; take a snapshot of the price chart with your phone to reference while shopping!
- Go for the accessories! I picked up Vinyasa Scarfs for all of the girls in my family!
- Bring a large bag or a wheeled luggage to carry product around the warehouse.
- Friday, February 1: 8am-8pm (last entry at 6pm)
- Saturday, February 2: 8am-8pm (last entry at 6pm)
- Superbowl Sunday, February 3: 8am- SuperBowl Kickoff (which means I have no clue when it will really end)
- Take the LIRR train from Penn Station to Westbury, then catch the black lululemon shuttle to the coliseum (compliments of lululemon Athletica)!
- Drive to the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island! Parking is $10.00
Enjoy the lululemon warehouse sale!