I am giving away a SIX-PACK of RED JACKET ORCHARD JUCES to one lucky LML Reader! Contest Extended to August 5th! See how to enter below!
Walking around the Union Square Green Market is part of my weekly routine. Ever since I returned to the states, the market has given me a sense of community and I absolutely love supporting my local vendors, one of them being Red Jacket Orchards.
I discovered Red Jacket Orchards last year just minutes before my work shift began at lululemon. I was thirsty, hungry and pressed for time, so I picked up a liter of the Red Jacket Orchard Tart Cherry Stomp and ran into the store. As I opened my liquid lunch I couldn’t get over the amount of flavor and juice coming from a plastic bottle- am I really tasting all of these flavors? Or maybe I’m just hungry?
- 100% Fruit Juice
- Made from Whole Fruits
- Grown Locally Upstate
- High in Fiber, Vitamins & Antioxidants
- Not From Concentrate
- No Sugar or Water Added
GIVEAWAY! Red Jacket Orchards is giving away a six-pack of juices to one lucky LML Reader!
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Follow @LITTLEMISSLOCAL and @REDJACKETNY on Twitter
2) Repost the following sentence as is:
Did you know @LITTLEMISSLOCAL is giving away 6 @REDJACKETNY Juices? Enter to Win! #LMLgiveaway http://littlemisslocal.com/2013/07/red-jacket-orchard/
Contest begins 7/17/13-8/5//13, good luck!
- Tart Cherry Stomp: Refreshing and tart! Cold pressed and full of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits!
- Apple Cider: The flavor is the perfect amount of cinnamon to apple. It reminds me of a traditional cider I use to drink growing up in New Jersey without the excess sugar.
- Joe’s Summer Blend Juice: Forget about Blue Print Juice, this juice is a natural cleanse made with apple and lemon juice
- Red Jacket Orchard Applesauce: A local orchard that makes applesauce? Enough said.
- Red Jacket Orchard Apple Butter: I eat their apple butter with a spoon. You could spread it on bread, crackers, fruit, etc but it’s just so yummy on it’s own. Obsessed.