I love the Meatpacking District, you love the Meatpacking district, we all LOVE the Meatpacking District… and now the Meatpacking District just got better. Chelsea Market is the new home to Corkbuzz Chelsea, the sister wine bar to Corkbuzz Union Square.
Newly opened this past summer, Corkbuzz Chelsea is the perfect spot to relax in after a day of shopping, a walk through the highline, or a wander through the market. It’s the place you want to go to when you need to unwind after a long day, or the place you want to start off your night.
- At 10pm-close, champagne bottles are 1/2 off #YESyoureadthatcorrectly #champagnecampaign
- As a novice wine drinker, Corkbuzz provides recreational classes and events to understand wine on a deeper level
- Corkbuzz is co-founded by Master Sommelier Laura Maniec, who is currently the world’s youngest female master sommelier.
- The food by two-time Michelin Star Chef Missy Robbins is outstanding (you may have seen her on Top Chef Masters)
- The private entrance to Corkbuzz is clutch when I want to avoid the masses; it’s located on 15th Street between 9th & 10th Avenue (you can use the private entrance too)
LETS TALK ABOUT THE FOOD AT CORKBUZZ CHELSEA: Chef Missy Robbins collaborated with Master Somm, Laura Maniec to offer guests a taste of Europe in small bites. After taking time off from the kitchen to explore the food in Europe, Chef Missy created a menu for Corkbuzz that highlights her favorite memories and flavors from her trip; every bite tells a story and they are all delicious.
If you ask me, you have to order the eggplant, fennel potato chips, braised calamari, anchovies, panzarotto, and cotechino sandwiches. If you don’t, you’ll be sorry. Just sayin.
HOURS OF OPERATION: Seating is first come, first serve; so just walk up to the bar, request a seat and they will find you a spot. The staff is extremely friendly, super inviting and well educated on wine and food. This is the place every wants to be in the city, CHEERS!
- Food service starts at 11:30am-11pm everyday
- The bar is open from Sunday-Tuesday at 11:30am-12am
- The bar is open from Wednesday-Saturday at11:30am-2am