Welcome to LITTLE MISS LOCAL!
My name is Justine and I created this blog in the midst of my quarter life crisis back in 2011. At the time I was living in Milan, Italy as an English School Coordinator and decided that I wanted to make a career change.
Since my career change in 2011:
- I’ve eaten my way around the world (literally)
- Traveled to over 20 (maybe 30+ countries) in my lifetime
- I bribed an Italian Head Chef with English classes in exchange for cooking lessons
- I speak Fluent Italian
- Enrolled into a certified Chefs Training program with an emphasis on health-supportive nutrition
- Hosted Health & Wellness Events for Lululemon Athletica featuring Celebrity Chefs
- Cooked alongside celebrity chefs like Mario Batali in the James Beard Foundation Kitchen
- Contribute monthly posts to MarcusSamuelsson.com
- And currently reside on my sisters couch as I discover my path and gain experience in the industry
I am living in possibility, setting goals for myself and sharing my journey with anyone who wants to read about it.
Thank you for all of the love and support.
Live, love, laugh, breathe….